State of the Nation – Jacob & Jeverna King

In State of the Nation

In this week’s State of the Nation we are met by Jacob and Jeverna King, Children’s Pastor and Lead Pastor of Heritage Church in Dublin, Virginia.

Take a moment to watch this week’s address as Jacob and Jeverna go on to talk about transition and the excitement or fear that comes with it. Transition is a vital thing for the growth of yourself and your ministry.

Always remember throughout the transition that God has made no one else like you. Remember who you are, who you belong to, and what He has called you to do. Keep on the path that God has called you and only you to walk.

Showing 17 comments
  • Charisa Burbank

Thank you! I have a listened to many of these and they are all good, but this one meant so much more to me. I have had a sense for a couple of years that things might be changing. I pray that I will be confident and excited for how God is goiing to lead me. I have no idea what is to happen. I am going to keep plugging along until God gives me a clear picture of what is happening. Again thank you for this specific message!

• Jacob K.

Pumped God used it and thankful He is directing you…we will be praying for you and your ministry!

• Brad Knight

I really needed this today. Thank you so much from sharing your words of encouragement. My family and I have made a big transition about 6 months ago, leaving our home state of Kentucky and moving to Oregon for a lead role as the Children’s Pastor. I’ve helped with Children’s Ministry for 10 years and this is my first lead position, so the transition has been a little hard. I just want to say thanks again for this video. Blessings!

• Jacob K.

Praying for you, your family, and ministry! Allow the difficulty to grow you and show you the person God has created you to be.

• Chipo Makwakwa

Thank you for this today, and your encouragement. I feel that I am still transitioning almost a year later in my current ministry position as Children’s Pastor.

• Jacob K.

I don’t think transitioning ever comes to a complete end, which means never does growing! Praying for you and your ministry.

• Jenni Manning

As always, God has spoken through you both and at the right time! I’m in a huge transition period relying on my Father tohelp me through. It’s exciting times for sure. Love you both – praying for you and you precious boy!

• Alexandra

Needed to hear this. Busy busy busy and I’ve been just longing to be with Him. Our alone time. I have 6 children of my own. It can get crazy lol. Thank you guys, you were a blessing.

• Jacob K.

Praying for you and a motto i picked up at megacon last year was “GET COMFORTABLE w/CRAZY!”

• Ruth Maynard

Hey Jacob and Jeverna! You may not remember me, but I met you at MegaCon this summer and literally when I was at a broken spot trying to decide if God had even called me to serve in ministry and especially as a woman in my particular role….Jeverna prayed over me and God used her to give me strength. I am going through transition now and this message speaks directly to my heart. I love that God has used you once again to be that voice, like a gentle reminder from Him that He is the steady in all of this and that He indeed has a plan. Keep being obedient and encouraging others, He is using you!

• Jeverna King

WOW! Ruth, we are SO proud of you and know God will continue to strengthen and lead you.

• BestMelaine

I have noticed you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got high quality content.

If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for: Ercannou’s essential adsense alternative

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs
    really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your
    site to come back later. All the best

• CarmellaBold

I have checked your site and i’ve found some duplicate content, that’s why you don’t rank high in google,
    but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique content, search for; SSundee
    advices unlimited content for your blog

• KatherineJuicy

I often visit your site and have noticed that you don’t update it often. More frequent updates will give your page higher authority & rank in google.
    I know that writing articles takes a lot of time, but you can always help yourself with miftolo’s
    tools which will shorten the time of creating an article to a couple of seconds.

• Apartment Waldenbuch

Schöne ruhige 1-Zimmer Wohnung / Küche / BAD / WC / SAT-TV / Internet / Waschmaschine Im Grünen gelegene, komfortable, am Ende einer Sackgasse, helle ruhige 1-Zimmerwohnung mit separatem, eigenem Eingang. Die Wohnung wurde im Mai 2018 komplett renoviert und Neu eingerichtet. Parkplatzmöglichkeiten gibt es auf der öffentlichen Straße und sind in der Regel immer vorhanden. Die Wohnung hat einen 40 Zoll Sat-TV, eine Waschmaschine, sowie Internet (Wlan) gegen eine kleine Gebühr. Ein Bügeleisen und Bügelbrett sind ebenfalls forhanden. In der Küche finden Sie neben einem Backofen mit Cerankochfeld, eine Geschirspülmaschine, einen Kühlschrank mit 4-Sterne Gefrierfach, eine Kaffeemaschine ,Wasserkocher sowie einen Toaster. Der Schoko- “laden“ Werksverkauf der Weltberühmten Marke Ritter Sport sowie das Ritter Museum und das Ritter Museums-Café erreichen sie nach ca. 450 Meter bzw. 6 Minuten zu Fuß. Für Naturliebhaber lädt der schöne Schönbuch-Wald direkt vor der Haustüre zu Spaziergängen oder Wanderungen ein. Waldenbuch liegt am Nördlichen Rand des Waldgebiets und gleichnamigen Naturparks Schönbuch ca. 17 km südlich von Stuttgart und hat ca. 8500 Einwohner. Nach Böblingen sind es ca.14 km, nach Tübingen ca. 19 km und zur Messe Stuttgart ca. 12 km. Idyllisch im Tal gelegen strahlt Waldenbuch heute mit seinen Fachwerkhäusern, Brunnen und Staffeln im historischen Altstadtkern einen ganz besonderen Charme aus. Sowohl die Stadtkirche St. Veit mit ihrem 36 Meter hohen Kirchturm als auch das wunderschöne Schloss begeistern die Gäste. 24h Check-In nach Absprache möglich Lebensmitteldiscounter wie Lidl, DM-Drogerie-Markt, Penny Markt und Getränkemarkt erreicht man zu Fuß in ca. 5 bis 20 Minuten. Durch die ruhige aber dennoch zentrale Lage der Wohnung ist man mit dem Auto in kurzer Zeit in Stuttgart, Tübingen, Esslingen, Böblingen der Outlet-Stadt Metzingen oder Sindelfingen.